Thursday, July 21, 2011

Expensive Ammo

 I have been shooting guns since I was about 5 years old. I joined the Marines and got used to shooting quite frequently for free. I got out and bought some guns of my own and quickly learned ammo is not cheap and started reloading, saving me a considerable amount of money.

     The past 4 years for I have only went shooting every 6 months or so not the twice a week I had been previously doing. I went to a gun shop recently to buy more Primers and to my surprise they did not have what I needed and the were about 3 times the price they were 4 years ago, I also noticed factory ammo was nearly double or triple the price.

     I asked the clerk the reason and he responded with it's Obama's fault. I then went to a few more gun shops and eventually got the primers I needed and asked why the prices were so high and was informed they only went up so much the past year or so and president Obama was also to blame for the shortage and high prices because people are stocking up in case new laws are passed.

               So the real reason prices are high is "Fear"

    People are afraid they may not be able to buy ammo again and are hoarding factory ammo and the components needed to make it.

    Blaming the president is the easy way out, the real reason is right in the mirror.

    Most of the laws and crime carried out in this country are the result  of  "Fear"

    Let's not let fear hurt our wallets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment