Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why do I need a toothbrush with a 1" handle????

I recently bought a new toothbrush. I usually buy the twin pack of GUM brand but, unfortunately they weren't no longer in stock instead I bought the next similar looking brush.

     I get home take it out of the package and attempt to put it in it's home in the toothbrush holder on top the sink next to the faucet. One problem it doesn't fit , the handle is way to wide. It is in there in a sense but, only like the bottom inch and half of the handle before it gets to wide for the holes.

     I was at a store since and nearly all the tooth brushes have these ginormous handles on them. Why do we need toothbrushes with such large comfort grip handles for a tool we use 2 mins. in the morning and 2 mins. before bed.

     Is this some evil plot conspired by toothbrush maker's and the maker's of tooth brush holders? I replace my tooth brush every couple months, not so much with my holder. I am now in the market for a new tooth brush holder with holes big enough to accommodate the over sized tooth brushes being made these days. My old holder works but , it looks ridiculous with the tooth brush sticking out that far from the holder.

     At what point did the maker's of tooth brushes decide the consumer needs such a large handle with more padding than some hammer's I own. The same can be said about disposable razors but , I just through them in a drawer so it isn't as big of an issue.
http://www.traderscity.com/board/userpix6/4432-colgate-toothbrush-adult-kids-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment