Thursday, July 21, 2011

PT Cruiser's Owners

What is the deal with PT owners and their customized plates. Almost every PT Cruiser I see has them "DEBS PT" , "MEGS PT" and "LTS CRUZ"
to name a few.

Personalized plate for the most part are lame in my opinion unless it is a really clever. The first thing that come to my mind when I see personalized plates is Bill Lumbergh's car from the movie Office Space plates "MY PRSHE". That Character brought Douche baggery to a whole new level. So when I see personalized plate's I automatically think D-bag.

Personalized plates on a sports car I can kinda see because they are expensive and not everyone has the ability to own one. A PT Cruiser is nothing more than a Dodge neon with a different body. A cheap car anyone can afford and is not in any way shape or form a classy car or a car a person should be proud to own like it's an achievement.

What the thought process of the average PT owner is, I will never know. One thing is for certain most of these Odd looking cars are sporting personalized plates.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/83/220815361_ecd00e9fca.jpg?v=0

No comments:

Post a Comment